Currently we have a job opportunity in our Singapore office: Junior Operations Coordinator (Freshers are Welcome)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling inquiries and providing after sales assistance
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers on price, delivery etc.
- Actively involved in handling customers inquiries and needs. Eg: preparing quotations, delivery order, purchase order and invoicing etc.
- Manage stocks and logistics management for local and overseas stock point.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Ability to handle daily stress situations and work accurately at the same time.
- Outgoing personality and positive attitude, easily adjusting to changing situations, supportive to colleagues, suppliers, other third party persons calling the office on a daily basis.
- Ideal position for a candidate who is ambitious and able to work in an independent environment.
- 5 days/week with 1 x per 4 weeks standby duty
- O level, Diploma in maritime studies preferred
- No prior experience needed but having knowledge of maritime industry and logistics will be a big advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salary indication S$1.8 – S$2 K
**only open for Singaporean
**Liase with Chinese speaking clients. Proficiency in Chinese is a must.
Interested to join our team in Singapore? Please submit your motivation and resume by clicking here.
Marine Care offers you an informal and pleasant working atmosphere in a strong growing international company. For more general information, or internships please click here.
Acquisition by recruiters based on this message is not appreciated!