Currently we have a job opportunity in our Rotterdam (Botlek) office:
01.04.21 (Sr.) Sales & Port Operations Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling inquiries and providing after sales assistance
- Liaising and negotiating with both customers and suppliers on price, delivery etc.
- Actively involved in handling customers inquiries and needs. Eg: preparing quotations, delivery order, purchase order and invoicing etc.
- Sharing stock information, local supply situations, customer needs etc. with the Sales & Port Coordination Team (Operations department)
- Ability to handle daily stress situations and work accurately at the same time
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing, Greek and/or Turkish is an advantage
- Not afraid to be pro-active and take tough decisions in order to make delivery within given lead time
- Outgoing personality and positive attitude, easily adjusting to changing situations, supportive to colleagues, suppliers, other third party persons calling the office on a daily basis
- Ideal position for a candidate who is ambitious and able to work in an independent environment
- Willing to work 1 week per month in standby duty (after office hours + weekend)
- knowledge of maritime industry and logistics will be a big advantage
- Experience with MS Office is mandatory, SAP software is advantage
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours/week), contract (not via intermediate agency)
01.07.21 Order Picker/Logistics Operator
NL (English below): Voor ons team in de Botlek zijn we op zoek naar een pro actieve order picker/logistiek medewerker. Je werkt in een klein team van ca. 6 man op planning/expeditie en 2 chauffeurs in de dynamische wereld van scheepsbelevering. We werken met een SAP systeem dat geautomatiseerd pick lijsten genereert die je met handscanners afwerkt. Naast de vele producten die we op voorraad houden, komen combinatie orders met binnenkomende dropship producten veel voor. Dit vereist dat je secuur en accuraat te werk gaat, want een scheepslevering kun je maar één keer goed doen. De volgende haven kan zomaar duizenden kilometers verder zijn. Voor deze functie heb je je certificaten voor reach- en heftruck nodig. Het is een pre als je de Engelse taal in de basis beheert (ivm contact met buitenlandse chauffeurs).
EN: For our team in Rotterdam Botlek we are looking for a pro active order picker/logistic operator. You will be working in a small team of about 6 colleagues on planning and warehouse and 2 drivers, in the dynamic world of ship supply. We work with a SAP system that automatically generates pick lists which you will process with a hand scanner. Apart from the many products that we have on stock, many orders are combined with incoming dropship products, This demands that you work precise and accurate, after all, a supply to a ship you can only do properly once. The next port can be thousands of kilometers away. You will also need your certificates for operation of a reach and fork lift truck, as well as being able to communicate fluently in Dutch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Pick orders with support of an automated system
- Stock incoming products according to automated inventory system
- Use our reach and fork lift truck for picking heavy products and higher stacked products
- Fluent in Dutch (verbal and writing), basic in English (verbally)
- In possession of a valid reach- and fork lift truck certificate
- Precise and accurate working attitude
- Full time available
- Prior experience not needed but having 1 – 2 years in logistics/warehousing will be a big advantage.
Marine Care offers you an informal and pleasant working atmosphere in a strong growing international company. For more general information, or internships please click here.
Acquisition by recruiters based on this message is not appreciated!