We supply a range of specialty treatment chemicals & polymers for use onboard cruise ships.
- Caretreat 6 PWT Potable Water Treatment, to protect waterlines from corrosion and to eliminate rusty water.
- Caretreat Antiscalant WT RO+
antiscascalant for Reversed Osmosis and Ultra filtration systems, running on high carbonate and high sulfate waters.
- GreenCare ACID RO-CleanerVery powerful unique RO Membrane cleaner replacing harsh acid cleaners.
- GreenCare ALKALINE RO-CleanerVery powerful unique RO Membrane cleaner replacing harsh alkaline cleaners.
- GreenCare BlowoutExcellent line cleaner and descaler which breaks down calcium, lime, scale, uric stone and other deposits in sewage systems on board of vessels.
- Carecal WTFilter medium for re-mineralization and neutralization of drinking and swimming water.
- Carefloc WTUltra high molecular flocculant for high efficiency wastewater Sludge Dewatering in decanters, centrifuges, (belt)filterpresses and vacuumfilters.
- Caretreat Antifoam FAWater-based defoamer and deaerating agent for use in waste water treatment.
- Carefloc 44High molecular weight, cationic powder polymer used in high shear environments for water clarification, sludge thickening.
- Carefloc 88High molecular weight, cationic powder polymer used in high shear environments for sludge thickening in decanter, centri-fuge, (belt)filterpress or vacuumfilter.
- Carefloc 90Ultra high molecular flocculent for high efficiency wastewater Sludge Dewatering in decanters, centrifuges, (belt) filterpresses and vacuum filters.
- Caretreat Scrubber-MixHighly effective coagulant for treatment of Seawater or Fresh water in open and closed loop wet exhaust gas scrubbers.
- Caretreat Scrubber-PolHigh molecular flocculent for Sludge dewatering for bleed off water treatment of wet exhaust gas scrubbers.
If you require or would like to receive an MSDS please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org