We supply a range of water treatment chemicals for use onboard the vessel.
- Caretreat 1 Evaporator For the prevention of scaling in sea water evaporators.
- Caretreat 2 DieselDiesel engine cooling water corrosion and scale inhibitor, for closed circuit systems approved by all Major Engine Manufacturers.
- Caretreat 3 Boiler
Advanced organic boiler water treatment to control pH, corrosion, scale and sludge formation.
- Caretreat 4 Condensate Organic oxygen scavenger and corrosion inhibitor for feed, steam and condensate systems.
- Caretreat 5 Seawater Sea cooling water corrosion inhibitor and growth preventer, based on natural filming amines.
- Caretreat 6 PWT Portable Water Treatment, to protect waterlines from corrosion and to eliminate rusty water.
- Caretreat Antifoam Water-soluble silicone based antifoam.
- Caretreat Oxygen Control
Oxygen control for low to high pressure boilers
- Caretreat Oxygen Scavenger
Oxygen control for low to medium pressure boilers
- Caretreat Alkalinty Control
Alkalinity booster for boiler water
- Caretreat Bacteria
Removal and control of microbiological growth in cooling water systems
- Caretreat Boiler Coagulant
Dispersant for removal of sludge in boilers
- AM-Floc C315S
Flocculant for sludge dewatering in waste water systems
- Caretreat Hardness Control Phosphate based, for low and medium pressure boilers
- Caretreat Bio-ACS Polivalent biological activator for digestion of organic matter.
- Caretreat Bio-TDS Enzymatic cleaner and descaler for toilets, urinals, drains and pipes.
- Caretreat Scrubber-Mix Highly effective coagulant for treatment of Seawater or Fresh water in open and closed loop wet exhaust gas scrubbers.
- Caretreat Scrubber-Pol High molecular flocculant for Sludge dewatering for bleed off water treatment of wet exhaust gas scrubbers.
- Caretreat Antiscalent WT-RO+High performance Antiscalant for Reversed Osmosis and Ultra filtration systems, running on high carbonate and high sulfate waters. We withdraw any previous claims Caretreat Antiscalant WT RO+ outperforms Vitec 3000/ 7000.
- log sheets boiler and cooling water
for print out and submission to Marine Care
If you require or would like to receive an MSDS please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org